Antoinette Hannent green plaque in Norwich
Formerly The Jolly Butchers public house
Home of Antoinette Hannent,
known as 'Black Anna'
jazz and blues singer,
who lived here from 1935 to 1976.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Ber Street
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Antoinette Hannent green plaque in Norwich