This stone marks the boundary between St. Mary's parish, Rotherhithe and St. Paul's parish, Deptford. Until 1899 this was also the Kent - Surrey boundary. The stone was on a bridge over the Earl Creek nearby, but was relocated here in 1988.
Plaque Colour: Black
Local area map loading...
Location: Deptford Wharf
London Borough: Lewisham Borough Council
London Borough Ward: Evelyn
London Assembly Constituency: Greenwich and Lewisham