Black plaque № 30287 in Edinburgh
Formally the shop of James Gillespie of Spylaw. Tobacco and snuff manufacturer. Founder of James Gillespie's Hospital and schools. Died 8 April 1797.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Edinburgh
- Location: 231 High Street
- Unitary Authority: City of Edinburgh Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): City Centre
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Edinburgh Central
- Scottish Parliament Region: Lothian
- UK Parliament Constituency: Edinburgh East
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Black plaque № 30287 in Edinburgh