Blue plaque № 30488 in Ware
The Royal Oak. This 14th century building was rebuilt in 1624 to include a Roman Catholic Chapel. It became the Royal Oake Inn after the restoration of Charles II in 1660.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Ware
- Location: 63 High Street
- Parish: Ware
- District Council: East Hertfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Ware Christchurch
- County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Ware South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hertford and Stortford
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Blue plaque № 30488 in Ware