Gosport County Grammar School and Free Library.
This building opened as Gosport Grammar School and Free Library in 1901. The school moved to Bay House in 1958. The library moved in 1973, and the building subsequently became the Borough Museum in 1975.
Erected: 1 January 1996
Plaque Colour: Blue
Local area map loading...
Location: High Street
District Council: Gosport Borough Council
District Council Ward: Town
County Council: Hampshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Leesland and Town