Bronze plaque № 10168 in Leeds
In this building Professor Irene Manton FRS, electron microscopist, Head of the Department of Botany 1946-69, made fundamental discoveries in cell structure, including 9+2 and Golgi Function.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Leeds
- Location: Botany House, Leeds University
- Metropolitan District: Leeds City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Hyde Park and Woodhouse
- UK Parliament Constituency: Leeds Central
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Bronze plaque № 10168 in Leeds