In commemoration of the men and women of the City of Glasgow Police first formed 1779 - 1781 re-formed 1789 - 1790 successfully established under the Glasgow Police Act of 30 June 1800 & mustered within this building (then known as the Laigh Kirk) on 15th November 1800. Stood down on 15th May 1975 on the formation of Strathclyde Police
Plaque Colour: Bronze
Local area map loading...
Location: 63 Trongate (junction with Chisholm Street), G1 5HB