On the 14th February 1862 Mother St. Basil foundress of the Congregation of the Poor Sisters of Nazareth arrived in Aberdeen along with six other sisters to make their first foundation outside Hammersmith in this house they remained until the 10th December 1872
Plaque Colour: Bronze
Local area map loading...
Location: Chapel Court off Castle St (Castlegate)
Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): George St/Harbour
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central