Bronze plaque № 8624 in Lichfield
This clock was presented to the Mayor, Aldermen and Citizens of the City of Lichfield
by Mrs M. A. Swinfen-Broun.
Swinfen Hall Lichfield.
On the 5th November 1928.
- Erected: 5 November 1928
- Plaque Colour: Bronze
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lichfield
- Location: Donegal House, Bore Street
- Parish: Lichfield
- District Council: Lichfield District Council
- District Council Ward: Stowe
- County Council: Staffordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lichfield City North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lichfield
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Bronze plaque № 8624 in Lichfield