Christopher Hey green plaque in Watton
The Clock Tower Built in 1679 by Christopher Hey a mercer of Watton. The lower part of the building was the town lock-up and it is believed that the top held a bell to warn of fire.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Watton
- Location: Tourist Information Centre
- Parish: Watton
- District Council: Breckland District Council
- District Council Ward: Watton
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Watton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Christopher Hey green plaque in Watton