Faversham Fire Station white plaque in Faversham
Built in 1819 to house a manually-operated, horse-drawn fire engine. This building served as the town's fire station till 1939 and was until 1926 staffed by a volunteer fire brigade.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Court Street
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Faversham Fire Station white plaque in Faversham