Frederick Hooper and Biggleswade County Court House brown plaque in Biggleswade
County Court House. Frederick Hooper, solicitor and registrar opened the building circa 1861 for use as a County Court for civil cases and offices for his solicitors practice next door at Brigham House. Customs & Excise later used the building before it became the job centre. The building is now a private house.