Built 1864 with view of the Estuary Cut to the north, replacing site at St Ann's Fort in the old river course. Linked with the former Public Baths (built 1856) to create the Conservancy Board (port authority) offices 1897.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Common Staith Quay
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central