Hugh Miller plaque in Cromarty
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Hugh Miller (1802–1856) was a self-taught Scottish geologist and writer, folklorist and an evangelical Christian.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Cromarty
- Location: Hugh Miller's Birthplace Cottage and Museum, Church Street, IV11 8XA
- Unitary Authority: Highland Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Black Isle
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch
- Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
- UK Parliament Constituency: Ross, Skye and Lochaber
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Hugh Miller plaque in Cromarty