James Brooks brown plaque in London
James Brooks 1825-1901 Eminent Church Architect. Designed Church of St. Columba, Kingsland Road, 1868. Designed and built this house c.1862. Lived and died here.
James Brooks (1825–1901) was an English Gothic Revival architect.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hackney
- Location: Clissold Crescent, Hackney
- London Borough: Hackney Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Clissold
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hackney North and Stoke Newington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about James Brooks brown plaque in London