Old Dock Offices blue plaque in Hull
Built 1820 for Hull Dock Company next to the lockpit to Queen's Dock, the Old Dock Offices became inadequate for the expanding port and in 1871 the new offices opened at the western end of the dock.
- Erected: 1 January 1986
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Old Dock Offices
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hull
- Location: 6 High Street (MHSC University of Hull)
- Unitary Authority: Hull City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Myton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Old Dock Offices blue plaque in Hull