Radclyffe Hall green plaque in Rye
Radclyffe Hall (born Marguerite Radclyffe Hall on 12 August 1880 – 7 October 1943) was an English poet and author, best known for the lesbian classic The Well of Loneliness.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Rye
- Location: High Street
- Parish: Rye
- District Council: Rother District Council
- District Council Ward: Rye
- County Council: East Sussex County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Rye and Eastern Rother
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hastings and Rye
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Radclyffe Hall green plaque in Rye