Richard Norman Shaw plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Richard Norman Shaw (1831-1912), architect, designed this house, in which he lived, worked and died
Richard Norman Shaw RA (7 May 1831 – 17 November 1912), was a British architect who worked from the 1870s to the 1900s, known for his country houses and for commercial buildings.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: 6 Ellerdale Road, Hampstead, NW3 Camden,
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Frognal and Fitzjohns
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hampstead and Kilburn
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Richard Norman Shaw plaque in London