Samuel Coleridge-Taylor blue plaque in London
Samuel Coleridge-Taylor 1875-1912 composer of the 'Song of Hiawatha' lived here
Samuel Coleridge-Taylor (15 August 1875 – 1 September 1912) was an English composer who achieved such success that he was once called the "African Mahler".
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Croydon
- Location: 30 Dagnall Park, South Norwood, Croydon, SE25
- London Borough: Croydon Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Selhurst
- London Assembly Constituency: Croydon and Sutton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Croydon North
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Samuel Coleridge-Taylor blue plaque in London