Shelagh Delaney bronze plaque in Salford
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Number 77 Duchy Rd The childhood home of Shelagh Delaney celebrated writer, proud Salfordian and cherished daughter, mother and grandma. 25.11.1938 - 20.11.2011
- Erected: 3 September 2014
- Plaque Colour: Bronze
- Subject Commemorated: Shelagh Delaney
Shelagh Delaney FRSL (/ˈʃiːlə dəˈleɪniː/; 25 November 1938 – 20 November 2011) was an English dramatist and screenwriter, best known for her debut work, A Taste of Honey (1958).
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Salford
- Location: 77 Duchy Road
- Metropolitan District: Salford City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Irwell Riverside
- UK Parliament Constituency: Salford and Eccles
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Shelagh Delaney bronze plaque in Salford