Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
St. Vincent Street Church is a Presbyterian church on St. Vincent Street in Glasgow, Scotland. It was designed by Alexander Thomson (also known as "Greek" Thomson) and built in 1859 for the former United Presbyterian Church of Scotland. It is a Category A listed building. The church building is owned by Glasgow City Council, but is currently used by a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland: Glasgow City Free Church. In 1998 the building was listed in the 1998 World Monuments Watch by the World Monuments Fund, and again in 2004 and 2006. The Fund helped restore the tower, with support from American Express.