Stone plaque № 12190 in Cambridge
This wall and the ground on which it stands belong wholly to the Cambridge Refuge, July 1841. This stone was replaced March 10 1881.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Cambridge
- Location: Burleigh Street
- District Council: Cambridge City Council
- District Council Ward: Market
- County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Market
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cambridge
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 12190 in Cambridge