Thomas Daniell blue plaque in London
Thomas Daniell 1749-1840 topographical artist lived here
Thomas Daniell (1749 – 19 March 1840) was an English landscape painter. He spent ten years in India, and published several series of aquatints of the country.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 14 Earls Terrace, Kensington, Kensington and Chelsea, W8
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Abingdon
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Thomas Daniell blue plaque in London